Gift guides are one of those things that I love to put together and read. The ironic thing is that my love language is not gifting. I prefer quality time and acts of service. But I do enjoy searching for and giving the perfect gift for others.
This year, we’ll be gifting two of the items in the list below, in addition to making my husband’s favorite breakfast (biscuits and gravy), and spending the day together with our girls celebrating the wild adventure that is parenthood.
In case you’re still searching for the perfect gift, here are 34 ideas for all of the amazing fathers in your life.
- Custom Guitar Picks – Add your kid’s silhouette!
- Vinyl Me, Please Subscription
- Cedar Thumb Piano – Comes in electric and looks very fun.
- Audible Subscription
- Guitarlele – Everyone needs a “couch” guitar, right?
- Custom Photo Book (Chatbooks) – We have a couple of these with photos of dad & kid (20% off with code LOVEDAD)
- DIY Painted Planter – Homemade and adorable (tip: get a fake plant so it always looks fresh)
- Custom Drawing (Manzanita Lines) – A one line drawing delivered digitally so you can print and frame it yourself
- Custom-Framed Photo (Framebridge)
- Distance Laser Measurer – All of the DIYers I follow recommend this laser tool (currently 40% off)
- Yeti Mug – Good for every beverage.
- Grilling Spice Set
- Hammock – The weather is perfect right now.
- Chacos Shoes – I want a pair of the the Z/Chromatic!
- Pre-Planned Garden – Pick a set that grows well at your elevation and plant it together in the fall. Enjoy each year.
- Gimbal – This was my Mother’s Day gift this year and it is awesome.
- Wireless Ear Phones – I don’t have one to recommend here, but you can always use a pair.
- Wyze Lightbulbs – Control your lighting from your home / Alexa.
- Wyze Cameras – These are inexpensive and the quality is great.
- Lego Sets – A great quality time activity for the entire family. I sent my dad a creator’s set so that he and my daughter can build together during this time apart. They come up with a theme for each week’s “challenge” and then they build and share while FaceTiming. It’s really sweet.
- New Pilllow – We have five of these and they are the best.
- Weighted Blanket – Based on the person’s weight, so be sure to check.
- Cozy Slippers – For indoor and out!
- Dada & Mini matching shirts
- Growler of 928, Wanderlust – Can’t go wrong.
- Insulated Beer Growler
- Coffee Subscription – I don’t drink hot coffee so I don’t have a recommendation here, sorry!
- Brew: Better Coffee at Home (Book)
- Chemex pour over glass coffee maker
- Apple Slicer – This is mostly a joke because we own one but I never use it. Every time I try to donate ours, my husband pulls it back out and puts it back. But I don’t understand why we just can’t use knives? Plus, I like my apples sliced thinner. This one comes with two, so you can give one to a friend.
- Butter spreaders – This was in our last Amazon order because spreading butter, peanut butter, jelly, anything, is way better using one of these than a knife. Again, I don’t know why, but it is.
- Box of Crumbl Cookies – Rotating flavors and they serve ice cream now, too. May I suggest the Muddy Buddy flavor?
- Jeni’s Ice Cream Delivery (order now!) – I discovered Jeni’s while visiting Ohio on our cross country road trip. We’ve also enjoyed them in Chicago. And now you can enjoy them in your own home with delivery. Shipping is $19, but it’s worth it.
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe (anything made with four sticks of butter is sure to be delicious) – This was one of the first recipes I tried when quarantine started and I think I’ve made a new batch every week since. They last us about a week and we have plenty to share with our neighbors and friends. So. GOOD.
Do you have any other ideas to share with our readers? Drop them in the comments below!