The Saturday after Thanksgiving, we celebrate Small Business Saturday. A day to help recognize small businesses in our community and show our support. When you support a small business, you are not only supporting a dream but you are supporting a family. A family who can buy food for their children, watch them do what they love in their after-school activities and much more. You are also supporting your community. Did you know that for every $100 you spend at a local business, $68 goes back to support your community through taxes, payroll, and more.
This holiday season, we ask that you help support our small businesses this year. We have put together a list of some of our favorite shops and gifts to buy your loved ones.
- Contemporary Native Jewelry: if you are in the market to wear handmade native jewelry this is your place. You can also spot them at local craft shows throughout the year.
- Margot Simone Jewelry: Purchase handmade jewelry right from the comfort of your own home!
- PJ Cottage: Located downtown in the Downtown Shops, you will find many unique items like towels, clothing, soap, jewelry, and much more.
- Forestdale Farm: Providing homegrown personal care items, food, and herbs. The local farm is organic and sells items throughout Flag.
- Brightside Bookshop: Offering books for all ages! Brightside also offers a variety of gifts and cards.
- Q&A Children’s Boutique: Recently opened, this boutique offers fashionable baby and toddler clothing, accessories, and shoes.Shop from the comfort of your own home or stop by the Pop-Up Show on December 15thfrom 11:00am-2:00pm at Taverna.
- Lowell Observatory: If your child is into space, this is a must stop! Tour the observatory and stop by the gift shop to pick up items your child will love.
- Barre 3-Barre3 delivers a full body workout using only low-impact movements. With our team of experts—doctors, physical therapists, and anatomy specialists—we developed our signature 3-step sequence to produce a strong and balanced body.
- ESemEM Yoga– Whether you have never stepped foot into a yoga studio or you are a seasoned yogi, we are thrilled you’re here. At ESenEM we have developed our classes to be accessible and fun for all levels.
- Orangethoery Fitness-Orangetheory is a science-backed, technology-tracked, coach-inspired group workout designed to produce results from the inside out. We make it simple to push yourself to be your personal best and give you more.
- Wild Heart Whimsical Art: Acrylic canvas quote painting (pre-made and custom), crochet figures (made to order and ready to made), crocheted rock climbing chalk bags (pre-made and custom).
- Board and Brush: Create your own masterpiece to display in your home or create a memorable piece for your loved one.
- Cabi– Shop from the comfort of your home or host a party! Cabi is in a buy one/give one season where for every item purchased an item is donated to a woman in need through World Vision. We are also offering free shipping from now until the end of December and extended returns/exchanges until the end of January.
- Sage Brush Trading Co: Located downtown in the Downtown Shops, you will find fashionable women’s clothing that are perfect for yourself or someone who loves fashion.