We love dads! Father’s Day is coming up this week so we put together a list of experience gifts ideas for all types of dads. In our household, we are on an eternal mission to bring less stuff into the house. So here are some fun activity ideas for the awesome dads in your life! I will start with the more active ideas and then move towards some more relaxing suggestions.
- Adventure Course. Locally we love Flagstaff Extreme. There is a kids course and an adult course. This is not for the faint of heart!
- Axe throwing has arrived in Northern Arizona! FlagTagAZ has axe throwing, indoor archery games and laser tag.
- Archery at Ft. Tuthill. Check here for the next basic archery class!
- Indoor go-karts. We recently checked out K1 Indoor Karting– Phoenix’s Electric Go Kart experience! There wasn’t any of the heavy gasoline smell that other indoor go-kart places have. It was a blast!
- Passes to the Aquaplex for a day of swimming, climbing, basketball and other activities.
- Segway, food and beer tours, how fun do all of these sound?
- Jeep or Helicopter tour. Go ahead and be a tourist right here in Northern Arizona! Sedona is amazing and there are tons of tour companies the offer jeep and helicopter tours.
- Hot air balloon ride. These take place in Sedona and Phoenix and look really incredible!
- Does your favorite dad love golf? Have you been to the Timberline Short Nine? It is a short course that the whole family can do!
- Tickets to a sporting event are always a big hit at our house. Name the sport and you can find it in Phoenix!
- Movies tickets are always a hit around here. That includes tickets to Harkins and/or a gift certificate to Amazon Prime for a day of movies at home!
- Airbnb now offers ‘experiences’ and these are put on by local hosts. Click here for a link to Flagstaff’s Airbnb Experiences!
Please let us know your favorite experience gift ideas in the comments below! We hope all the Flagstaff dads have a very happy Father’s Day!