I’m back with another gift guide! This one is all about filling your kid’s Easter baskets with ideas for all ages, from babies and toddlers to bigger kids (4-7?). I like to choose an arts and crafts item and fill with some favorite snacks, stickers, and tattoos. I’d love to hear what items have been a hit for your kids, drop me a comment below!
1. Tubby Todd Bath & Bubbles Set – We are big fans of Tubby Todd in our home and love to get the limited scents that they come out with.
2. Drum – This would be a fun toy to introduce little ones to at a young age.
3. Toy Story Duplo Legos – I love Toy Story anything and my husband loves legos. This would be a perfect introductory set for your kiddo.
4. Magnetic Easel – We received one of these sets as a gift and it’s so fun to create different scenes/animals together.
5. Water Shoes – Perfect if you’ll be doing a lot of water activities this summer. They dry fast and are small, light, and easy to pack.
6. Home Book – A fun and beautifully-illustrated book to teach your kids about different places people call home.
7. Swimsuit – Always a classic swimsuit.
8. Puj Cups – I first discovered these when my daughter was a baby, and now that she’s at the age that she can get water on her own, these cups would be perfect for her.
9. Water Wow! – Love these no mess water books, especially for dining out.
10. Pretend Makeup Set – I’ve been on the fence about this one but ended up ordering it for my daughter because she uses paint brushes already for her pretend makeup. Ahhh.
11. Rocket Launcher – A fun outdoor activity for kiddos. My cousin brought this to a family gathering once and it kept the kids entertained for hours.
12. Silky Crayons – A good item to add to an arts & crafts box.
13. Scavenger Hunt Game – Do a lot of road trippin’? This scavenger hunt looks fun to keep the kids entertained on the long drives.
14. Headphones – I think I’ll be ordering these for upcoming travel; seems like they would pack easier and stay on kids’ ears longer.
15. Scooter – More fun for outside.
16. Balance Bike – Another option, maybe one of each and share with multiple kids?
17. Terrarium – My daughter received this as a gift and I’m excited to do it with her this summer. We’ve also gifted this to friends and they’ve loved it.
18. Walkie Talkies – I remember having walkie talkies as a kid and boy, was that fun.