Teacher Appreciation Gift Guide
-A Former Teacher’s Opinion-
Teacher Appreciation Day has arrived. As you can imagine over the years I was lucky enough to receive a number of teacher gifts. Some wonderful, some not so much. Not to sound unappreciative at all. Below I have put together some great gift ideas for the teachers in our lives. I’ll be honest they probably do not need another coffee mug or anything that says “teach,” “teacher,” or “best teacher ever.”
- Sincere Thank You Note- always a winner!
- Coffee Beans or specialty teas from a local coffee shop – Try Matador, Single Speed, or Firecreek.
- Shop at a local business like Salt & Peak for a special candle or Winter Sun Herbs on San Francisco for some Super Salve of any variety.
- A live plant, a succulent or a ZZ plant (they live through everything).
- A bottle of wine or gift card to Historic, Wanderlust, or Mother Road. Cheers!
- If you want to do something for the classroom that’s okay too! Every teacher has a running Amazon classroom “wish list” or a gift card to Michaels for needed classroom items/fun new art supplies.
- Gift Cards to local restaurants, coffee shops, or stores
- Spa day
Flagstaff has so many fun options that your child’s teacher may not even think of purchasing for themselves so go ahead and be kind to your teachers in whatever way you can!